Wednesday, February 17, 2010

E-Mail 2-5-10

Hi Family, I am doing good and taking my mission one day at a time. I have grown in so many ways. I know it is wrong but I think I really came out here to prove to the people that told me I might not be able to handle a mission that I could. Well I have gained some humility out here in the last few weeks and I see now that a mission is a lot harder than I ever thought it would be. But I have also seen the Lords hand in my life and I know that this is my mission.

I know I was sent to the Salt Lake City South Mission for a reason and that reason is Pres. Laney! He is an amazing man of God and because of his love for me I know I can do this. If I had not graduated early and left when I did I would have missed him because he only has 6 months left. I know I was meant to be in his mission and I am so grateful for his love and compassion for me. I know Heavenly Father loves me and planned it this way just for me!!!

It has been so cool as a missionary to see the change in people. The spirit can do amazing things in people’s lives. I have already had two baptisms. The first one was a kid with disabilities and it was cool to understand how he felt and be able to help him.

I am doing so good, I love it! I love you guys and I am doing better every day. OH and Madi’s car does not look too totaled! I love the spirit out here it feels like it is always around me!

Love you all

Elder Fackler


No comments:

Post a Comment