Friday, February 26, 2010

E-mail 2-22-10

How are you today? I am good. Every day I am trying so hard and it is paying off. I know this is the right place for me to be at this time in my life. Tell Austin I love him and am glad he is such an example to me. I feel like the Lord is so proud of me and called me to the right mission.


Yesterday we had 5 out of 7 investigators at church when I spoke. I have to speak again next Sunday. (Oh fun!!! Not really!)

So Friday we went to this house to see a less active boy. He was not there so we started to talk with the dad and found out he did not have a job and was having a hard time keeping one because he had some learning disabilities. He was feeling really down on himself and had started to turn to drinking for comfort. I told him about my disabilities and what I had to go through to serve a mission. I really tried to testify to him that if he would truly turned to the Lord that the Lord would take his weakness and make them strengths. I could tell him that because I know he did that for me. I gave him a challenge to go to church on Sunday and guess what, HE DID!!! I know because I spoke in that ward and it was way cool.

I love you guys and I love this mission and know I was called by the Lord. I also know this is his plan just for me.

I love you all,
Elder Fackler

No comments:

Post a Comment